7.01.2010

Summer sangria!

We made some seriously delicious sangria this weekend! {side note, sometimes when I spell the word delicious, I spell it using the black eyed peas version "D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S"}

So yummy, in fact, I wanted to share the super easy recipe!
Ingredients:

1 bottle of red wine {we used a sweet red concord}

4 cups of sprite {or ginger ale}

A splash of OJ

1 small can of crushed pineapple with juice

1 of each: lemon, lime, orange -- quartered and squeezed

3 sliced strawberries

1/2 cup blueberries {ours were fresh picked!}


Let it sit for at least a few hours to chill and allow the fruit juices to blend. Enjoy, friends!

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Whhhhhhaat!? I had no idea it was this easy to make! I will be making this this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I posted a link to this post on my blog (http://themadething.blogspot.com/2010/07/chemise-et-cassis.html). It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete