12.05.2011

I like my dog.

I just really like my dog. Look how cute he was as a puppy! He's a really happy dog and does a good job being my friend and constant heat pack. He prefers for Sean to play with him (because he can throw his Kong further), but for sure prefers to snuggle with me.
Here he is snuggling in a blanket after his bath and using my face as a pillow. He didn't think it was weird at all.
            
This is his best friend, Colonel. They live across the street from each other, go to each other's doors and stare at each other through the window. They are pretty rowdy together, but I think it's cute that they are friends. We won't be getting a second dog anytime soon, though. There are a couple of things he does that are not so cute: he plays fetch all the time. It's a good skill, but if we don't want to play he will whine for a while. He's starting to learn better, though. He will also chew holes in all pairs of underwear or pants within his reach. I've learned the hard way to not throw my pants on the floor!
I think he's extra cute near a Christmas tree. Here are this year's Christmas portraits. Doesn't this one look like a school picture? Hands crossed, head slightly tiled. hehe
He likes to hang underneath the Christmas tree and I think it's cute.
He went to the groomer this weekend, which seems to be a bit traumatic for him, but the guy does a good job. This groomer always points out that he needs to be groomed when I bring him in. I know. That's why I brought him in.
While I'm excited to be a mom someday, right now I'm really enjoying the quality time with Sean and this sweet little pup. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is the best: "This groomer always points out that he needs to be groomed when I bring him in. I know. That's why I brought him in." Ha!!

    ReplyDelete