11.27.2009

Turkey Day at the Huddlestons

Thanksgiving was a success! PTL! Sean and I hosted his brother and sister-in-law, mom and her boyfriend for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Since Sean had to be at work so early today, it was so nice to not have to travel. Here's some pics from our dinner:

Carving the turkey...








Green bean casserole and cheese potatoes...














Deviled eggs... (not pictured: mashed potatoes, rolls and stuffing)















Not 10 minutes after we ate, this was the scene:




























Then we played some games (Cranium {won by Sean and I} and Trivial Pursuit {won by Beth and Bob})
I loved cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the first time! I'm so thankful for such a great and loving family to call my own! My next post will be a couple of Christmas crafts I got done today!






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment