12.13.2009

More crafts and last week's events...

It was definitely a busy and fun week for Sean and I! Here are some of the things we did:

I made this super cute wreath for our front door. I found the tutorial for the project here. and am really happy with how it turned out!

Our Church set up a "Night in Bethlehem" family Christmas event where Sean and I ran the Metalworking shop. Not sure if you can really tell, but Sean grew a pretty sweet beard for the event. (thankfully he finally shaved today!)
Another fun thing that happened was that we got to see our friend from Branson, Josh, play in a concert here in Columbia. He plays the guitar and tours with the country musician, Justin Moore. It was so fun to watch him play and to hang with some friends from Branson after the concert. Here are some pics from the event:
We also had our friends Jon and Beth over for dinner on Friday -- we did a make-your-own-pizza dinner. Yesterday was fabulous because I was able to finish some other Christmas crafts and gifts. I'm excited to finally send off our Christmas cards tomorrow! I'm just 1.5 papers and one short test away from finishing the semester -- can't wait for some time off from class and to spend time in Branson with family soon! Happy Christmas shopping/preparing to everyone!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment