4.17.2011

What we're up to

Spring football is over! PTL! I'm so excited to have my husband back! He has been working so hard we've probably had dinner together 5 times in the past month.


We are going to Branson for Easter and I'm so excited to see family and friends. I'm hosting a wedding shower for my BFF from high school on Saturday -- here's a sneak peek at some of the decorations I made! The colors are gray and yellow. :) The brides parents own a precious cafe in Branson and are going to do the food (chilled pineapple soup is on the menu!). I'm not sure if I was kind enough to my bridesmaids. If you're reading this, girls, please accept my dearest apologies for not loving on you enough during the whole process! It's so fun for me to help celebrate their weddings now.


This week is going to be a short one, which is good b/c I need a bit of a break from our normal routine. I'll be in office on Monday, clinic on Tuesday, Springfield for meetings on Wed and Thur then Branson over the weekend. Can't wait! p.s. Spellcheck is flagging 'Branson' -- who doesn't know what Branson is?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment