6.03.2011

I'm alive.

Just not blogging much recently.

Here's a quick recap on the past couple of weeks:


My work is a little crazy right now. Good crazy, not bad crazy. Last weekend I went to Branson for a girls weekend with my mom and Aunt Dana, which was super fun. We shopped, ate a lot and spent some good QT at the pool. I also got a Brazilian Blowout. Do you know what that is?

It's awesome is what it is! It's this treatment for your hair where they paint it on like color, blow dry it, straighten in (which seals the product in), then rinse. From then on, you don't have to straighten your hair for 3-4 months! I can seriously blow dry my hair and walk out the door which is pretty amazing considering before my dog and I would like a lot alike (re: Poodle).


Sean will be on a man-only float trip this weekend, which means I should have plenty of time to organize my closet! Do any of you other sewers out there relate to not wanting to get rid of any clothing -- holding out that you'll someday have time to spruce it up?? That's what I do, but I'm exceeding my storage capacity, so some of it needs to go.


Next weekend is my BFFs wedding - so excited for it! A girlfriend of mine just got an embroidery machine, so I'm going to try monogramming stuff for a wedding gift. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. post a picture of your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I haven't washed it in um...too many days, so when I wash it next I'll post a pic. :)

    ReplyDelete