5.13.2012

Payton's Sip and See

Sean and I have been blessed with an awesome small group here in Fayetteville! One couple, Roger and Amanda, just had a precious little girl Payton. Our small group hosted a sip and see for Payton (she was 4 weeks early and missed the original shower date) -- it was a diaper shower and each person brought one diaper related gift for the new parents and another diaper gift we donated to a local crisis pregnancy center. 
Diaper cake made by Sarah

I found some printables on Pinterest that I used for decorations, then sent them home for the nursery.

Table set up before all the food got there.

I used my silhouette to cut out the 'P's then hot glued them to toothpicks to make the cupcake toppers.

Add caption

It's A Girl! banner made with my silhouette

Little miss Payton and her milk lips. :)

Heather and Payne.

Kaitlyn getting herself some baby snuggle time.



New mommy and daddy! Congrats, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment