- She weighs about 18 pounds and is approx 29" long (big girl!)
- Still in size 2 diapers
- She eats most of the foods we have tried, but isn't a big fan of peas or green beans (we'll keep trying!). I have made most of her food, but sometimes we use Ella's brand if we're on the go.
- Still breastfeeding 8, 12, 4 and 8. So thankful for my flexible work schedule, which has helped me continue to breastfeed.
- She claps, calls me mama (mostly when she wants to be picked up), can sit up on your own and just today took your first little crawl (though she doesn't quite know she could really take off!)
- She will start at PlayLearn 5 days a week now, but thankfully I still get to pick her up by 2:30 so we have the afternoons together.
Carson Ruby --
What a delight it is to be your mom! I love everything about you -- the way you reach for me to pick you up, the way you sleep with your bottom in the air, how you share your toys with me. Just a glimpse of your smile warms your daddy and my hearts like nothing else we have experienced before. So far your personality seems to include persistence, joy, determination and thoughtfulness. Oh how I pray God uses those characteristics in mighty ways as you grow up. You are an awesome baby - you sleep well, show lots of affection through kisses (licking my face) and snuggles, play contently and are eager to learn. We love you, sweet girl!