- She weighs about 19.5 pounds and is 28" long (75% for both)
- Just bumped up to size 3 diapers
- She eats solids 2x/day, usually oatmeal with some type of veggie/fruit. She really didn't like the food I was making her -- we think because of texture and not taste. I still make some things but do a lot of Ellas or Gerber organic baby food. I tried to start a 3rd solid meal, but she's not interested yet so we will try again in a couple of weeks.
- Still breastfeeding 8, 12, 4 and 8. I'm already sad this will come to an end in a few months!
- She crawls all over the place, waves, still likes to clap and just started saying "dada"
- She has pulled to stand up a couple of times, but not consistently yet
- She just started getting her first tooth on her 9 mos birthday
- She's doing great at PlayLearn and I love getting to spend every afternoon with her at home.
- She is still a great sleeper, typically sleeping from about 8:30pm to 7:30am
Being your mom is one of my biggest joys. You are sweet to everyone around you and we get comments nearly every day on how happy you are. The way you clap for me when I walk into a room, smile through the window in the car and lay your head on my shoulder for cuddles make me feel like a million bucks. Your daddy and I are praying a lot for you -- that you would grow up to love Jesus, find your worth in His eyes and be kind to those around you. I am pretty astonished at how quickly time is passing by, sometimes feeling sad at the stages already passed, but I know the days/weeks/years to come will be full of love and laughter for our family. You are so very special, Carson, and I love you more than words can describe.