8.04.2011

Sean's 26th Birthday Fiesta!

Yesterday was my dear husband's 26th birthday!


He started his day by waking up at 4:30 for football practice. :/ I stayed in bed. After practice we hit up Chipotle, where they gave him a free birthday burrito! I don't think this is a regular practice there, but he of course accepted the gift.

After lunch we prepared for the party and spent a little time at the pool with our friends Kristin and Jon. Here's an action shot of the fiesta!
We played and laughed at mustaches...

I made some yummy lime cupcakes with lime buttercream icing.



I decorated our front door wreath for the occasion.

Even Wyatt was dressed to impress!

Happy Birthday, Seany!

Thanks to everyone to came over to celebrate! Sean felt very loved and said it was his favorite birthday ever!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did a lot of work and really made your hubby feel special! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete