1.19.2013

24 Weeks


How far along: 24 weeks 
Size of baby: Approx 12 inches and just over 1 pound 
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: A mix of maternity and non-maternity now -- the wardrobe is starting to get more limited. Most sweaters, leggings, etc. still fit fine, but many shirts are too short and unless the non-maternity pants sit really low, they won't fit.
Weight gain: 7.5 pounds. 
Movement: Yes, lots of movements now. She seems to be most active a couple hours after each meal.
Sleep: Still the same -- last night I had trouble falling asleep b/c my mind was racing, but generally I fall asleep quickly and feel rested in the morning. 
Symptoms: Tiredness, some irritability (probably related to one another)
Best moment this week: We did have a doctor appt this week and the heartbeat was strong. I did, however, fail my initial glucose test so I had to take the longer 3 hour test yesterday. It really wasn't too bad, but I didn't feel quite right for the rest of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. I failed my glucose test too! First time I have failed it in all my pregnancies. So tomorrow I head to the hospital for the next one. Wish we would have done it together.

    ReplyDelete