2.07.2013

27 weeks and growing

Here's the 27 week bumpdate.
How far along: 27 weeks 
Size of baby: Approx 14 inches and 2 pounds
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity clothes now. The borrowed maternity clothes have been so awesome!
Weight gain: 8.5 pounds
Movement: As she grows her movements get more exciting to me. She seems to be most active between 2-4pm and when I lay down at night.
Sleep: Doing well in this arena this week -- I think my back is starting to ache a little more frequently, but I usually don't have any problem falling asleep.
Symptoms: General tiredness, skin blemishes. In my weekly e-mail update it said symptoms could be things like more rapid weight gain, leaky boobs, sore back, etc. I was wondering why pregnancy symptoms can't be things that would be awesome, like whiter teeth or more toned muscles? :)
Best moment this week: Last week I was very anxious, but have been very intentional about praying through that and focusing less on the 'stuff' associated with bringing a baby into this world and more focused on each day at a time -- I can tell a difference this week and am thankful for that. I also had a great maternity leave discussion with my boss, which was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment