2.14.2013

Two down, one to go: third trimester



How far along: 28 weeks, start of the third trimester!
Size of baby: Approx 14.8 inches and 2.25 pounds
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity clothes now. Some spandex pants and oversized non-maternity shirts work. I ordered my first Piko top today, which I'm excited to add to the mix.
Weight gain: 10.5 pounds -- double digits, people. All of the yummy valentine treats probably have something to do with recent weight gain...
Movement: I noticed her hiccups for the first time this week -- just tiny little twinges all in a row that are pretty darn cute. Pretty regular movement now throughout the day, though she is still most active in the afternoon.
Sleep: Still going pretty well. A pillow under my belly helps, but I do change positions frequently.
Symptoms: General tiredness, rapidly growing belly. I also cried when Mizzou lost a basketball game last week, so apparently my hormones are a little wacky, too. :)
Best moment this week: We had a checkup this week and heard Carson's heartbeat again. Generally speaking, we are thankful for an unremarkable and healthy pregnancy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment