Today's my turnaround day. Today I choose meaningful relationships over approval of people I could care less about. Today I choose, with God's grace, to have a better attitude and perspective- thankful for the many blessings he provides. So, here's some things I'm thankful for right now:
1. My small group - I love having that time each with with other young women to talk about issues we are facing and pick their hugely intelligent brains.
2. My husband - despite the fact I'm selfish (a lot) he's consistently humble and forgiving.
3. My family - we're a little crazy sometimes, but give each other full support when needed.
4. Upcoming changes - we will be moving to a new city soon!
5. My job - it's a huge blessing right now to work in my department and be able to complete school work in my free time.
6. To have just registered for my last semester of school ever (I think)- being a student for around 18 years straight is enough for me right now!
7. God's grace - He knows I need it!