3.08.2010

Weekend in review

We had a great weekend! On Friday night we played on a team for Young Life's annual trivia night fundraiser -- it was so fun. Saturday was the MU/KU basketball game and although it didn't turn out so well for Mizzou, it was an important milestone for us -- the last MU home game for me as a student and Sean's last game with the cheerleaders. I may or may not have cried before I left for the game. Sad, I know. Sean will still be with the cheerios until they perform at Nationals next month.
After the basketball game we headed to Kansas City to make a surprise engagement party for one of my sorority sisters, Megan. She was in fact very surprised, as the picture below details.

Sean and I with the newly engaged couple! It was so fun to see how happy they are and also how many people love them and support their marriage! Congrats Megan and Garrett!
The obligatory couple shot...I look a little rough. BTW, that dress I'm wearing was originally $200 and I got it for $30!

Today I visited the Columbia public library for the first time (I should probably be embarrased about that)-- it's awesome! I checked out a couple of sewing books that I'm excited to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment