4.21.2013

37 weeks




How far along: 37 weeks, 3 to go! May 9th is the due date.
Size of baby: 19 inches and approx 6 1/3 pounds 
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity, though none of it is in the pic.
Weight gain: 22 pounds
Movement: still pretty consistent -- not the big kicks from before, but the frequency is the same
Sleep: Still about the same -- I generally feel rested in the morning, but toss quite a bit through the night.
Best moment this week: I have just felt very good this week -- high energy, less achy pains. Maybe it's more of a state of mind, but I'm so thankful for a healthy pregnancy. This fact has helped me keep negativity at bay and not feel like I need to rush her arrival.


For the most part we feel ready for her arrival and know it could happen any day now. The hospital bag is packed, we have a car seat, my hair is highlighted and nails are manicured. :) We live approx. 2 miles from the hospital, so if there are any last minute needs they will be easily accessible. I'm very curious whether I will go into labor on my own or not...I suppose time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment