4.26.2013

Rhea Lana's of NWA

Although baby Carson hasn't made her appearance just yet, I'm loving all the baby stuff around our house. There's a lot of pressure when you're having a baby to have all of the "stuff", much of which I'm not sure she will ever need, or at least not for a while. Something that makes the idea of stuff more palatable to me is finding a good deal. Rhea Lana's is a great opportunity to get nice clothes and baby gear for dramatically reduced prices. 


If you're in the NWA area, I highly suggest you check out this event. There's really so much stuff there (it might have been a little overwhelming at first), but then I started to find cute clothes for mega cheap and got over it pretty quick. My favorite find was a precious pink smocked dress for $4. 

The next event in NWA is this weekend and I'll share some of my goodies with you. For the most up to date information an a early shopping pass, like their page on Facebook by clicking here. They even post some sneak peek pics to get you excited!  You can also visit their website and sign up for their e-mail list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment