4.08.2013

Branson baby shower

My mom, sister and mother-in-law all hosted a baby shower for Carson in Branson. It was a really nice afternoon and they really spoiled me! I know my mom and sister put a lot of thought into the details and decorations for the shower and my MIL made some yummy contributions to the food. My Aunt Dana even flew up from Texas and my friend Kaitlyn drove from St. Louis to share in the event! We have been blown away by our friends and family's graciousness and generosity throughout this pregnancy -- really, people are so kind! 

My sister decorated the Converse shoes on top - can't wait for Carson to wear those!

Cookie party favors.


Carson's first swimsuit!



Mom, me, Kristel

Mom, me , Kristel, Aunt Dana

My bestie from grad school, Kait


My dad made the stickers for these favors. Just thought it was cute he helped!


My Aunt Dana traveled with all the necessities for a headband and bow making station!

No comments:

Post a Comment