6.09.2013

Birth Announcements - Tiny Prints

We are so excited to share the news of Carson joining our family, so I've spent quite a bit of time online looking for cute birth announcements to order. There are lots of websites out there, but I found that the designs available from Tiny Prints were the cutest and most affordable. Click here to see their fun designs. Overall, I found their website to be super easy to use and would definitely order from them again.

Here are a few different options I was considering for Carson's announcements -- we just received the final ones in the mail and I can't wait to get them out!
I liked this design because you could add so many different pictures. 


This one with the gold dots was my favorite, except the picture I wanted to use the most didn't fit well with the design. 


I loved the big, bold picture option with this design. I ended up going with another one, though, because I wasn't sure if the font showed up well enough with this picture option.

Here's the one we selected! I like the colors used and the whimsical design elements. 

back of the card design - my baby is really cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment