6.03.2013

Pictures of Carson

Carson will never be this little again, so I'm trying to take a lot of pictures! Here are a few recent ones to document. We are still doing well here at the Huddleston's -- our routine was thrown off last night, but I guess that's to be expected sometimes with a tiny baby. The whole schedule thing feels like a big guessing game to me right now, particularly because I don't have to be out the door to work at a set time every morning. For the past couple of weeks our schedule has been:

Feedings at 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm, 2am -- she's been very fussy in the evening and skips a nap after the 6pm feeding. Last night she did sleep from 7-9pm, but was wide awake after her 9pm feeding until I fed her again at midnight. Not sure whether a screaming baby earlier or an awake baby when I'm tired is better....I know this is just a short season and that hopefully within another couple of months she will be sleeping through the night -- I try to keep that in mind when sleep feels disrupted. Really, I feel worse for Sean since he has to go to work all day, but he's such a servant and great encourager!


Carson and I went to a baby shower for my friend Jill -- due with a baby girl in July. I'm sure Carson and Elliott will be good friends!

Those eyes!

Sean propped her up like this and we thought it was funny.

She likes her play mat for a while -- she kicks her legs a lot and will stare at the mirror. 

Sweet sleeping baby -- this led to a wide awake baby in the middle of the night. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. :)

She's so stinking cute! She likes to be swaddled for naps and bedtime.

Cute baby butt.

Sean has given her a couple of bottles and she took them very well! I have started to pump in an attempt to build up my stock before I return to work in July. It's a slow start, but I'm hoping to get the hang of it soon.

Just hanging with dad. I think she looks so big here!

Mommy does love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment