5.04.2010

Trendy blog award

Ana, the writer of Get Craftin', passed along a Trendy Blog Award to me! You can visit her blog by clicking her button below.
I'm new to all of this, but here's my shot at passing it along to others who inspire my crafting.
TrendyBlogAward
The award started over at the Trendy Treehouse. She listed 10 of her favorite blogs, then each of those list their favs, etc., etc. Soo...here are 10 blogs worth your time:
1. Grosgrain
2. Blue Cricket Design
3. Knock-off-wood
4. Centsational girl
5. Kojo Designs
6. Made
7. Sew4Home
8. Noodlehead
9. Somewhat Simple
10. Design Sponge
Hmmm...not sure if I did that the way it's supposed to...those are all pretty big blogs. They are where I get much of my inspiration from, though, so I guess that's the purpose.
p.s. I'm really diggin' my new layout. Any thoughts or suggestions??
blog signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole!
    I just found your blog and I have to say I am so, completely inspired. I cannot believe your refashions. They are A-amazing! I just started sewing and I pretty much want to go in my crafty room and sew right now after reading your blog. I can't wait to try some new things. When you first started did you make things you actually wanted to wear or did you have a lot of mess ups? I'm scared to try because I know I'll probably completely screw them up. But, you have to start somewhere, right?
    Anyway, LOVE the blog!!
    xo Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nicole! i posted a comment on your skirt posting! anyway, i am not seeing a way to subscrbe to your posts~am i missing it or being a blonde?! thanks for all your amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete