2.12.2010

On this slide I want to highlight....

I'm back from a health administration case competition at the University of Alabama-Birmingham and so thankful I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight! Although at times I felt like the guy presenting in the picture here, we actually did really well! 26 of the top graduate programs in health administration were present at the competition -- and we placed in the top 5! It was a lot of work {in case you're interested, our case was about a specialty hospital who was considering various physician-hospital alignment strategies} so it was nice to be recognized a bit for that hard work. It was great presentation practice, as our judges for the final round had over 200 years of health care experience combined {which was enough to make even me a little nervous!} Glad it's behind me now so I can focus on other more important things...

No comments:

Post a Comment