9.02.2010

Blog swap with Learn and Go

Today I'm doing a blog swap with my friend Polly. She's super crafty and is such a fun girl -- check out the cool projects she's been busy with recently...
****************
Hey there fellow bloggers!

I'm excited to blog swap with Nicole... (even though we probably have a lot of the same readers.)
If you don't know me, my name is Polly. I'm from Mid-Missouri and I'm excited to share with you a few things I've been up to.

I love to craft, sew, paint, create and make things drab to fab. I document almost all of it on Learn and Go.

Feel free to take a browse on what I've been learning over the past year! Here's a taste of some of my projects:










Chair Changes

Owl Pillows


I also just opened my own shop on Etsy. I would LOVE if you stopped by to take a peek!


Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to stop by Learn and Go and check out all the other projects I've been up to!








No comments:

Post a Comment