9.07.2010

Labor Day weekend festivities

Just realized I've had 121 posts and also 121 followers. Weird.

This past weekend was SO much fun! On Friday we headed to St. Louis to watch Fayetteville High School play a game (that's who Sean is working with this semester) and to spend time with our friends Kaitlyn and Brandon. It was all I remember about high school football, complete with a shout out to Sean over the speakers!

Saturday we headed back to Branson for some lake time and the weather fully cooperated. It was seriously perfect. Here are some pics from the trip:
Little Wyatt at the lake

Nifty handle on his life jacket. haha, he looks huge in this pic

The fam out on the boat. I promise my dog can see. Our good friends Kaitlyn and Brandon
My guys...
Sean and I with his mom, his brother Kyle and sister-in-law Jessica. Pizza Cellar makes a darn good pizza!

Wyatt some how snuck into every. single. picture.

My fitness routine suffered at the expense of good quality time with friends. Good trade, right? I was back in the gym today, no worries. I'm going to stop weighing myself because I want it to be more about a lifestyle change and feeling better, not about a number. Other new idea: not eating after 8pm...it's always junk food anyways. (Thanks, Bronwyn!)

blog signature


No comments:

Post a Comment