9.28.2010

Delicious, EASY dinner. Pork and green salsa

Here's a go-to recipe in the Huddleston household. SO easy and super d to the e to the licious.
{not my pic... but I wanted to give you an idea of what it looks like}
Ingredients (there are only 3!)
Pork loin
1 jar of green salsa
yukon potatoes

Wash and cut the potatoes into chunks. Layer the bottom of a casserole dish with a small amount of green salsa, add the potatoes, then put a little more sauce on top of them. Place the pork loin on the top. (to save time, I often cut slits into the top of the pork loin) Cover with remaining and majority of green salsa. One jar is plenty for a typical pork loin.
Cook at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes or until the internal temp of the pork gets to about 165 degrees. Slice and serve with potatoes. Other options: make tacos or serve with spanish rice. Enjoy!
blog signature

2 comments:

  1. good idea. Do you think it would be good with chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley -- I haven't tried it with chicken, but I'm sure it would be good! It might not have as bold of a flavor (which might be just what you're looking for). Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete