3.22.2013

33 weeks

I kind of feel like we are starting to enter the home stretch of this pregnancy. While trying not to wish away the precious last weeks (both for her development and my selfishness), I'm starting to get pretty excited to see what she will look like and hold her for the first time! I know that being pregnant and having a baby is a pretty normal thing, but when it's happening to you personally it feels so spectacular and unique, so intimate.

How far along: 33 weeks, 7 to go
Size of baby: Approx 17 inches and 4 pounds, similar to a pineapple
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity. I had a work meeting last week and tried to squeeze into some of my dress pants -- it was a no go.
Weight gain: 15 lb
Movement: Still consistent rolling movement.I think she might be moving a little less as she starts to run out of womb room.
Sleep: Doing pretty good here. I sleep much lighter than normal and it takes a while to get comfy, but I'm sleeping through most of the night.
Best moment this week: I finally started sewing her crib bedding! I have been in a sewing funk recently, but think I'm starting to find my way out of it just in time to make some cute goodies for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment