3.28.2013

34 weeks



How far along: 34 weeks, 6 to go!
Size of baby: Approx 18 inches and 4 3/4 pounds, similar to a cantaloupe
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity.
Weight gain: 16.3 lb as of this am (it's better to weight in the morning, ha). By the end of the day my body is worn out and pretty swollen now -- thankful for a husband who is willing to rub my back each night!
Movement: Still consistent rolling movement. I commonly feel some sort of body part sticking out, but can't really tell what it is.
Sleep: Still sleeping lightly and waking up to go pee 1-2 times. Some odd dreams have started to make their appearance again. In last night's dream Sean insisted on going to a t-shirt screen printing place in Branson so he could get a t-shirt that said "Proud Dad" -- it was purple. lol
Best moment this week: I finished her crib bedding and it's adorable. Also, the baby shower here in Fayetteville was fun -- we have one in Branson this weekend, too. After that, I will start organizing the nursery and seeing what's left to buy. I also found out my insurance covers 100% of the purchase of a breast pump, which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment