3.07.2013

Single digits

9 weeks and counting (ish) until little miss arrives. We had a doctors appointment yesterday and were hit with a bit of a reality check that she's coming pretty soon. I just really love my doctor -- she was encouraging to me and reminded me that baby doesn't need much besides mom and dad early on, so if the nursery isn't complete in time she will be just fine. She also told me she was born at 32 weeks, which kind of freaked me out. My second thought, though, was that she's a doctor so it worked out ok for her...

Wyatt is still as cute as ever. I don't think he knows what's coming but I'm confident he will be great with her. We thankfully have a yard at our new place, which is awesome for him to get some energy out. I really love him a lot.


This is a blanket my aunt made for Carson -- isn't is beautiful? Handmade gifts are so thoughtful!


The glider arrived and I'm very pleased with it. It's comfortable but still stylish. We ordered it online from Walmart.


Sean was looking through some of Carson's clothes and I thought it was cute Wyatt was sitting there watching him, as if he were really interested.


Some girlfriends and I went to a huge baby consignment sale in Fayetteville and this is my favorite dress I got for her. I think I only paid $4 for it.


31 weeks pregnant
 
How far along: 31 weeks, 9 to go
Size of baby: Approx 16 inches and 3.3 pounds
Gender: A girl! Carson Ruby Huddleston
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity pants or tights. I can switch between non-maternity tops sometimes.
Weight gain: 13 pounds - I'm expecting to be in the low 20's by the end of the pregnancy, which is right on track with what my doctor recommended.
Movement: She's quite the wiggle worm. Movement seems pretty consistent now, throughout the day.
Sleep: Compared to some other stories I've heard from pregnant friends, I'm doing pretty well. I certainly sleep lighter than normal and wake up frequently. Sean also says I snore really bad now (sorry, honey).
Best moment this week: I'm really happy with the glider. It was also good to hear her heartbeat again. Appointments are every two weeks now and I'm looking forward to a couple of showers at the end of this month.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment